To find out more about this product, send an enquiry to Ocean Electronics:
Garmin BlueChart g2 Vision charting
The Garmin g2 Vision greatly enhances your Garmin chartplotting. The high resolution imagery with navigational charts overlaid "gives the mariner a realistic view of surroundings". The 3-dimensional view (Mariners Eye) is simply wonderful. Not only does it show your passage with surrounding land features but also any hazards, beacons and other navigational information all there to make your voyage easier and safer. Other features include Fish Eye (provided you have an echo sounder). This gives a 3-dimension view of the ocean floor as seen from below the waterline.
- Mariners Eye. Provides a 3-D representations of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline
- Fish Eye. Provides a 30-D view below the waterline as well as width of transducer beam relevant to the depth
- Satellite imagery of main ports, marinas etc.
- Automatic routing to chosen destination
- Able to be used on most Garmin models including GPSMap551,551s,556,556s,750,750s and all network units
- Plug in BlueChart g2 Vision card into your compatible devices SD card slot and greatly expand its mapping capabilities .