To find out more about this product, send an enquiry to Ocean Electronics:
Manufactured to perform in the harshest marine environments in the world.
The Coursemaster CM85i self-tuning automatically adjusts according to boat speed, sea conditions and trim. Combined with the functionality of the rate gyro, the autopilot is able to steer a more accurate course with fewer rudder movements, resulting in lower power consumption and less wear and tear on the vessel's steering system.
Importantly, the CM85i offers a simple, intelligent method of steering your boat for maximum efficiency and economy be it a power boat or yacht.
- Large graphics display
- Intelligent, self-tuning software
- Interfaces (GPS, wind instruments, digital heading data to radar)
- Autotack, autogybe with adjustable angle (for yachts)
- Rate gyro compass (accurate course holding, reduced fuel consumption)
- Drive options (solenoid, hydraulic, rotary, linear)
- Remote control options (and second station control unit)